Author: Terry Bennett
Published Reading, United Kingdom: Garnet Publishing.,1997, 270x217mm, 144pp.
- The only English-language book on the history of Korean Photography
- Brief history of Korea from the mid-19th century until 1945
- The story of how photography came to Korea
- Profiles on all the important photographers - professional and amateur
- 151 photographs (15 coloured)+ map
- Photographs from 1860s to the 1930s
- hardback edition, mint condition, signed by author.
Now out of print, and increasingly difficult to find. Order your copy here!
Pay using Debit or Credit Card through PayPal
You can add multiple items into your ‘shopping cart’ and then pay for them
all together. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay online through
PayPal - simply supply your card details and delivery address, and we’ll handle